SAMEDIA is altijd op zoek naar innovatie. De productiesite is ultra modern, met een volledig geautomatiseerde productie en machines die zijn ontworpen en geproduceerd door ons bedrijf.
SAMEDIA heeft een afdeling Research & Development die zich richt op het ontwikkelen van steeds efficiëntere producten. Zo is een gepatenteerde technologie ontwikkeld die uniek is in de wereld, SHOXX-technologie.
SHOXX-tools bieden de gebruiker de volgende voordelen:
- Snijsnelheid tweemaal zo groot als een standaardschijf
- Levensduur tot 2 keer langer dan standaardschijf
- 25% vibratiereductie tijdens het snijden
- Verhoogde veiligheid dankzij de onvergelijkbare weerstand van segmentlassen!
En zoals een foto meer dan duizend woorden waard is, hier is het bewijs in foto's:
> Volledige naleving van normen
SAMEDIA garandeert u producten in overeenstemming met de EN 13236-standaard voor een baan in perfecte veiligheid.
SAMEDIA draagt het oSa-label en is lid van superabrasieve fabrikantengroepen (FEPA, SNAS, CISMA).
SAMEDIA draagt bij aan milieukwesties. We zijn ISO 14001 gecertificeerd.
> Een eco-burgeraanpak
- Al ons productieafval wordt gerecycled
Lucht wordt permanent gerecycled in onze fabrieken
Wij geven de voorkeur aan gerecycleerde verpakkingen (waarvan sommige 100% zijn)
> Onze kwaliteitsverbintenis, in detail:
Standaard EN 13236: Verplicht in Frankrijk
Alle producten die op de markt worden gebracht, moeten voldoen aan de vereisten van de norm:
Maximale snelheden van gebruik.
- Indicatoren voor minimale weerstand tegen breuk van diamantschijven.
- Informatie voor de gebruiker.
- Markeringen vereist.
Ons productieproces garandeert producten die voldoen aan de En 13236-standaard voor een baan in perfecte veiligheid.
SAMEDIA, drager van het oSa-label
De oSa (Organisatie voor de Veiligheid van Abrasives) waarborgt de naleving van de En 13236-norm. De grootste fabrikanten van schuurmiddelen zijn samengekomen binnen deze internationale organisatie, met als doel het stellen van veiligheidsnormen voor hun producten. Het doel is om ervoor te zorgen dat de kwaliteit van hun producten op een zeer hoog niveau blijft, in het belang van gebruikers van abrasieve producten. SAMEDIA is sinds 2004 lid van oSA.
Zoek de lijst met oSa-leden op www.osa-abrasives.org
SAMEDIA, lid van Franse en Europese professionele organisaties
SAMEDIA is een van deze organisaties:
- FEPA (Federation of European Producers of Abrasives).
- SNAS (Syndicat National des Abrasifs et Superabrasifs)
- CISMA (Syndicat des équipements pour Construction Infrastructure Sidérurgie et MAnutention)
SAMEDIA offers a broad spectrum of diamond tools: blades, cupwheels, core drills and special products. We are able to cut, grind and drill through all materials, for all professional needs.
We offer a comprehensive catalog which is expanded monthly. Our diamond tools fall into 4 range levels (SOLID, TECHNIC, MASTER and SHOXX).
The SOLID range is dedicated to some countries within the export market.
All of these ranges are suitable for professional requirements.
Each range meets all needs in terms of size :
- Diamond blades from 115 mm to 1,200 mm
- Diamond core bits for wet or dry use, from 18 mm to 602 mm
- Diamond cup wheels from 100 mm to 250 mm
Ons gemotiveerde SAMEDIA verkoopteam bezoekt dagelijks onze dealer en prospects in alle regio’s van Nederland. Het volledige verkoopteam is zeer betrokken bij zijn taak en zorgt voor:
- technische follow-up,
- training in het gebruik van diamantgereedschappen,
- het beheren van grote gebruikersaccounts
- bezoeken van elk van uw verkooppunten.
SAMEDIA staat bekend om zijn grote commerciële dynamiek en biedt attractieve acties, op maat gemaakt en altijd in lijn met de marktomgeving. Onze filosofie is goede service en op tijd.
Created in 1961, SAMEDIA is a manufacturer that distributes unbeatable diamond tools for construction and public works professionals.
Our great capacity, enhanced by our flexible approach, allows us to deliver the best solutions on the market.SAMEDIA german plant factory
SAMEDIA is already the premier European manufacturer in terms of both quality and quantity, with 2 main production plants.
Our main factory is located in Denzlingen, GERMANY (Baden-Württemberg).
Our second factory, SAMEDIA's finishing department, is located in Les Herbiers, FRANCE (in the Pays-de-la-Loire region). These factories are established in the most dynamic areas of Europe, with a solid road network.
Our German plant produces more than 1 million diamond tools per year, which makes it the largest production factory in Europe.
In short, SAMEDIA is focused on the highest quality possible. We sell the best diamond tools ever made.
Member of JFC DIAMOND TOOLS
SAMEDIA is a member of the JFC Diamond Tools division. The corporate network's production sites are distributed across central Europe.
We are mainly focused on the production of diamond tools in Germany, France and Belgium.
Through the interlinking of diamond tools and machinery, we are in position to produce perfectly matching systems.
As a result, we can offer professional craftsmen genuine solutions in the areas of cutting, coring and drilling, all from a single source.
More about us (NL links) :
General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of Samedia SAS Zweigniederlassung Deutschland
I. General Terms
1. The entire business relationship (contracts, deliveries and other work and services) is governed by the following General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment (hereinafter “Terms”) of Samedia SAS Zweigniederlassung Deutschland (hereinafter “User”), however limited to entrepreneurs, legal entities under public law and special assets under public law. User’s Terms also apply to all future business relations and transactions, even if not expressly agreed again. Any general terms and conditions by client which depart from these Terms will not be recognized, also if their validity is not contested in individual cases. Deviations from these Terms will be effective only if confirmed in writing by User.
II. Offers, quotations, contract closure and contract documents
1. User’s offers and quotations are at any time without engagement and may be revoked at any time as long as they have not been accepted with legally binding effect.
2. Unless agreed otherwise, property rights and copyrights in the cost estimates and quotations, drawings and other offer documents remain with User. The documents may be made accessible to third parties only with User’s prior consent.
3. Minor changes or customary changes to the work and services which do not impair the intended use are permitted, provided that client may be reasonably expected to accept such changes with due regard to the mutual interests.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, the scope of the work and services shall be subject to User’s written confirmation of order. Ancillary agreements and changes require User’s written acknowledgement.
III. Prices, terms of payment
1. The prices given in the confirmation of order are valid. Unless agreed otherwise, the prices quoted are valid ex factory plus the statutory value added tax (VAT). Costs of packaging, shipment and freight insurance – if requested by client – will be paid by client. Any additional deliveries and work and services shall be invoiced separately.
2. For overseas deliveries, User is entitled to charge client extra for any VAT duty arising on delivery or work and services which accrue owing to a VAT offence by client, and client is under the obligation to pay such post-invoiced sales tax or VAT.
3. All deliveries are due and payable to User net and free of charges within 30 days after the date of invoice if nothing else has been agreed upon and if we have expressly indicated our consent.
4. Bills of exchange and cheques are deemed to be payments on account of performance.
5. Client may only offset claims which are undisputed or found to be effective in law.
6. In the event client defaults on payment, interest for default will be charged at the statutory rate. In such cases, User is entitled at any time to prove and charge a higher interest loss.
7. If client suffers a substantial financial deterioration affecting client’s credit standing, or if User becomes aware of such circumstances, User may declare all claims not subject to defence to be due at once and assert a right of retention against all of client’s claims, also if such claims rest on other contracts, or may demand concurrent payment against performance or demand that client provides collateral security.
IV. Delivery, delay, impossibility
1. The observance of the agreed delivery period is contingent upon the timely receipt of all documents to be supplied by client, the required permits and approvals, in particular of plans, and the observance of the agreed terms of payment and other obligations by client. If this is not the case, the delivery period will be extended accordingly. Delivery dates begin on the date the acknowledgement or confirmation of order is sent. This does not apply if the delay is User’s responsibility. Part deliveries and separate invoices are therefore permitted to a reasonable extent.
2. The delivery period is deemed to be upheld if the delivered item has left User’s plant after its completion or if notice of readiness to ship has been given.
3. In the event of a delay in delivery, client may withdraw from the contract after expiry of a reasonable and additional respite ending without satisfaction; in the event of User’s inability to act, client has this right at once without such period of additional respite. This also applies if a part delivery becomes impossible in an order and if client has a vested interest in declining such a part delivery.
4. In the event of the non-availability of the promised work and services of which User was unaware at the time of contract closure, User shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract. User shall in such a case notify client of the non-availability.
5. In the event of unforeseen obstacles outside User’s control and which User is unable to avert in spite of diligent efforts commensurable with the case in hand – regardless of whether they arise at User’s premises or at a subcontractor, e.g. delays in the supply of essential base materials, strike, lockouts, etc. – User shall be entitled to extend the delivery period by the duration of the obstacle or hindrance. User shall notify client forthwith of such circumstances. If such hindrance lasts longer than two months, both parties hereto may withdraw from the part of the contract which is as yet unfulfilled, with client so entitled, however, only after a reasonable additional respite.
6. If User is responsible for the non-observance of deadlines and dates promised with binding effect, or if User is in default, client may claim default compensation in the amount of 0.5% for each full week of delay, in total, however, no more than 5% of the invoice value of the work and services affected by the delay. Any further claims shall be ruled out, unless the delay is due to User’s gross negligence. User may provide proof that no default damage or only minor default damage has occurred.
7. Further claims for damages by client in all cases of delayed delivery are ruled out subject, however, to the provisions in Section VIII herein. This also applies to client’s expenditure compensation claims under § 285 BGB (German Civil Code).
V. Shipment and passing of risk
1. User’s place of performance of its contractual duties is its place of business.
2. Goods are shipped solely at client’s request. Unless agreed otherwise, shipment routes and means of transport are left to User’s choice.
3. The risk of deterioration and remuneration passes to client at the point in time when the goods are handed to the haulier or freight carrier or to a person or entity determined and entrusted with the shipment by User, at the latest, however, at the point in time the goods leave User’s warehouse. If the goods are ready for shipment and the shipment or the acceptance is delayed for reasons for which client is responsible, risk passes to client already on the date the notice of readiness of shipment is received. The costs for any further warehousing then carried will be paid by client.
4. For improper packaging, User will be liable only for its own gross and culpable infringement and for its vicarious or statutory agents’ gross and culpable actions.
5. Items delivered, even if they show insubstantial defects, must be accepted by client, whose rights owing to material defects remain unaffected.
6. In the event of the goods being damaged or lost during transport, an inventory control is to be made at once and notice thereof must be given to User. Client must assert its claims arising from transport damage directly against the haulier or freight carrier.
VI. Simple, prolonged and extended reservation of title
1. User retains ownership (goods under reservation of title) of all goods delivered by User until payment in full of all of User’s claims arising from the business relationship. This also applies if the price for certain goods designated by client has been paid, because the retained ownership serves to secure the balance claim. Client is obliged to treat the goods belonging to User with utmost care.
2. Working and processing the goods under reservation of title are made by order of the User as manufacturer, without any liability arising therefrom for User. If client blends, mixes, commingles or processes the goods under reservation of title with other goods or redesigns these goods, User acquires co-ownership in the new item in proportion of the value (invoice value) of the goods under reservation of title to the other blended, mixed, commingled or processed objects. Client agrees to store and keep safe User’s co-ownership.
3. Client may dispose of the goods under reservation of title owned by User only in the ordinary course of client’s business. Any other disposal, in particular pledging or transfer by way of security of the goods under reservation of title, is not permitted. Client here and now assigns by way of security to User, and User accepts, any claims (including VAT) arising from the resale or any other legal reason (insurance, tort) with respect to the goods under reservation of title. Client remains authorized to collect the assigned claim in the ordinary course of business.
4. If the value of the security rights accruing to User exceeds the sum of all secured claims by more than 20%, User is at client’s request obliged to release or retransfer the excess security.
5. Client’s authorization to dispose of the goods under reservation of title and to process, reshape, blend, commingle and connect these goods and for collecting the assigned claims expires upon failure to observe the terms of payment and upon client’s unauthorized disposal. User is in such case authorized to withdraw from the contract and to take immediate repossession of the goods under reservation of title. The same holds if insolvency proceedings are commenced against client’s assets or if the opening of such proceedings has been filed for by anybody.
6. In the event of third party access to the goods under reservation of title, client shall draw attention to User’s ownership and immediately notify User thereof.
VII. Notice of defect, warranty, liability, limitation period
1. For User’s deliveries based on purchase contract or contract for delivery services, client must carefully check the delivered items for any defects, shortages, etc. and give written and detailed notice thereof at the latest within one week after handover or delivery. A defect already existing at the time of handover detected later (hidden defect) must also be reported in writing immediately after its discovery.
2. For substantial defects in the goods, User in its choice gives a warranty to rectify or to provide substitute delivery.
3. Client must allow User sufficient time and opportunity for rectification or substitute delivery, as User is otherwise released from the liability for the consequences arising therefrom.
4. If the rectification fails or is unacceptable for User, client has the right to withdraw from the contract or reduce the contractually agreed price. Client’s option exercised between withdrawal and reduction is binding for client. At User’s request, client must return the delivered item claimed to be defective to User free of carriage charges. In the event of a justified notice of defect, User will reimburse the costs of the most favorable shipment route; this does not apply if costs increase as a result of the delivered item being located at a place other than the place of its proper use.
5. No liability will be accepted for natural wear and tear or for damage occurring after the passing of risk as a result of incorrect or negligent treatment, excessive stress, etc. If client or a third party improperly rectifies the delivered item, User shall not be liable for any consequences arising therefrom. The same applies to changes made to the delivered item without the prior agreement given by User.
6. Unless specified otherwise in Section VIII of these Terms, any further claims by client for whatever legal reason (in particular claims from the infringement of major and ancillary duties, tort, culpability during contract closure and for any other tort liability) are ruled out; this also applies for damage outside the purchase item and for claims for compensation for lost profit.
7. Client’s claims from warranty arising from or in connection with defects not related to delivered items and which have caused the defectiveness of the construction after proper and usual use shall be statute limited 12 months after delivery / if acceptance is required or has been agreed, 12 months after acceptance. For claims for damages owing to bodily injury, damage to health, for claims arising from manufacturer’s recourse pursuant to §§ 478, 479 BGB and for malicious or willful conduct, the periods stipulated by law apply.
VIII. Damages and liability
1. For slightly negligent dereliction of duty, User’s liability is ruled out, unless this involves attributable losses from bodily injury, damage to life and limb or to health, or breach of an essential contractual duty. Essential contractual duties are duties upon whose full compliance by User the client must rely by virtue of the nature of the legal transaction. In the event of an infringement of essential contractual duties and with simple negligence, liability is ruled out for loss of profit and for indirect and consequential damage, and limited to foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
2. Objections under the product liability laws or by virtue of any other imperative liability circumstances remain unaffected. User is also liable without limitation for guaranteed characteristics.
3. If User’s liability is ruled out or limited, liability is also ruled out or limited for User’s employees, members of staff, representatives or other vicarious agents and User’s subcontractors.
4. In the event of expenditure compensation claims, the foregoing provisions apply accordingly
IX. Jurisdictional venue or forum, governing law
1. These Terms and the entire legal relations between User and client are governed by German law, with the UN Vienna Convention on the Sale and Purchase of Goods dated April 11, 1980 not applying.
2. Place of performance and jurisdictional venue for all claims and legal disputes including bills of exchange and documentary suits is at User’s registered place of business.
3. If individual contractual provisions are, or become, ineffective in whole or in part, the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
(last update 4/2016)
Very short lead times
All orders on standard tools at SAMEDIA (tools in the catalog) are delivered within 24 hours to 48 hours.
Service Drills Express SAMEDIA
- NEW in 24h: order your diamond crown and receive it within 24 hours!
- RECHARGE 48h: deposit the crown at your dealer, we will reload it in 48h! (from the diameter 80 mm on connection 1''1 / 4 and 1/2 gas M)
- Recharge advantage: up to 50% saving, for all crowns (lengths + diameters) all brands!