What are SAMEDIA Quality & Safety goals ?
> Maximum safety and compliance
- SAMEDIA guarantees products which are compliant with European standard EN 13236 to ensure safer working conditions
- SAMEDIA bears the oSa label and is a key member of superabrasives manufacturers’ associations (FEPA, SNAS...)
- SAMEDIA adheres to environmental regulations. We are ISO 14001 certified.
- SAMEDIA complies with the requirements of the quality management system. We are certified ISO 9001:2015.
> An eco-responsible approach
- All our production waste is recycled
- The air is permanently recycled
- We use recycled packaging (some is 100% recycled)
> Our Quality commitment
- EN 13236 standard: mandatory in France
All marketed products must comply with the standard’s requirements:
- Maximum speed use
- Measurement indicators for break strength on diamond tools
- User information
- Compulsory labeling
Our manufacturing process guarantees compliant products with the European standard EN 13236, for the safest tools.
- SAMEDIA, an oSa-labeled manufacturer
The oSa (Organization for the Safety of Abrasives) is a guarantor for compliance with European standard EN 13236.
The largest abrasive manufacturers joined together to establish this international association.
Our common goal is to provide safe tools with clear standards to the global market. We believe human life is too important to risk with cheap, dangerous products!
SAMEDIA has been a member of oSa since 2004.
Check the oSa-labeled manufacturers’ list on www.osa-abrasives.org
SAMEDIA, member of European and International organizations
SAMEDIA is a member of:
- FEPA (Federation of European Producers of Abrasives).
- SNAS (Syndicat National des Abrasifs et Superabrasifs)
- EVOLIS (French representative of machinery and capital goods manufacturers)
- VDS (Verband der Schadenversicherer)
- UAMA (Unified Abrasives Manufacturers Association) - partner of FEPA