The SHOXX TX13 is a high-end special diamond blade. You can use it with 4 categories of machinery ! Our "Swiss Army Knife" for all construction workers.
Key points :
- High-end combo diamond blade
with SHOXX forged segments
- Segment height: 1/2"
- Low vibration and clean cut
- The mix blade for construction
- Laser welded segments
- 2 segment types - application categories (concrete / asphalt)
- For floor saws up to 7.5 kW (5,59 HP)
Technical specs -
|Item number||Diameter (mm)||Bore (mm)||Number of segments||Segments thickness (mm)|
Additional blade sizes available on request.
* included ring: 1" to 20mm x .295.
Optimum use :
- Reinforced concrete
- Cast iron
- Ductile cast iron
Related machines :
- Hand-held angle grinders
- Cut-off petrol saws
- Table saws
- Floor saws
Tip : switch between different materials to increase this product's lifetime.
Safety information : the SHOXX TX 13 diamond blade from SAMEDIA is compliant with the EN 13 236 european norm.
The SHOXX TX17 is suitable for EXPORT markets.
SHOXX : The world's No.1 for diamond tools